Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 5 - Where do you buy your fabric from?






When I uploaded my first Blog to a sewing group that I belong to on Facebook one of the first comments I received was from an old school friend....small world!

It turns out that she has a fab website where you can get all things fabric and haberdashery. One thing that I am always on the look out for is a bargain! Well I am female!

Sewing Bee Fabrics is an online fabric and haberdashery supplier with FREE UK delivery!
They stock a huge range of fabric, sewing machine feet and accessories.

They retail many sewing items such as fabrics like cotton, cuddle fleece, jersey, PVC tablecloth and PUL, made by a variety of manufacturers including designers like Michael Miller, they also stock a wide range of haberdashery items such as buttons, ribbons, lace, elastic, and sewing accessories such as sewing machine feet, KAM snaps and many more.


Take a look at their website here and see for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I'm going to share it with my friend who does a lot of quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a lovely review!

    ReplyDelete